Friday, December 5, 2008

Everyone is transforming

"What??? You don't like stay at home?"

"Waaa, where can, this is your house leh, parents grow you up leh."

"NO! I finished my exam, so I want to have a rest, but they are noising me!"

"You should tell them that you want a bit freedom..."

"They don't want to hear!!!"



Have this happened on you? I saw, some of my friends have the situation above. So, how to unlock it?

Easy, DISCUSS.

You always blame that blame this without letting others know your thought, how they going to understand you har? This will only make your body cell to die faster.

Parents love you, you love parents too, why not you try to be friend with them, telling what you want, what you think and what you wish for.

I know it is hard to "openmouth" because your parents, is your parents, you know la hor.

Therefore, try to be brave, and thinning your face with only chatting more OPEN with your parents, so onwards they will know what they should do.

Use the IF principle, tell them if you are me, how do you feel if~~~ Like some sort of feeling which felt that ourselves getting throw aside, because you are not able to join your friendsSs.

Frustrated, is what i mean.

So, trying to communicate well with them, is not a bad issue.
You will get to know its goods when you do this. Because I know that 90% you will not do this.

Haha, what's wrong if you try?

And I getting felt that, you all are changing. I mean, style, attitude, mood, behave, personality and else. Maybe that is a good transformation, and maybe not. They felt like they want freedom, the fully freedom. And I tell you that, if you get the "FREEDOM" you will regret, you want back your family love, your home and your room.

BECAUSE the world is not as easy as you think.
"LONELY" THIS WORD WILL APPEAR ANYTIME.




Change,
eDdY

No comments: