Saturday, December 6, 2008

Separating

Cry cry and cry...

What I saw these few days, my friends is leaving Terengganu, and gone for KL, overseas, kampung and so on. Upon leaving, they were dropping their tears. I saw that, friendship makes you drop the tears.

Actually, leaving is a good act that let you appreciate meeting again. While leaving your friends, you will just realise that, they are so important in your life.

Without them, your life is in mono colour, that is black and white.

Just now party, I get somes hugs. That's cheers me. Really. You just know the power of hugging hor?

I saw my friends, one by one, separating...
WOAH... Some weird feeling appear in no time.
Want release it out but cannot, stuck in the heart?
It just like those happening event with friends, one by one, transform into memories...
And, gonna miss it for lifes.

My home, is the most wonderful place for me to obtain happiness, fun, rest and soul. I love my family and home. ^_^

Messages for friends:
JJ: Do your video properly, I gonna see it in italia.
Sharon: Don't be sad, if lonely, give me a call!
Esther: See you uuu gui? haha
Denise: Don't everyday fu2 tiao1 tiao1. SMILE~
John: Be tough, wait me back, Plan B haha
KJ: Don't everyday stay at home, come out la, walk walk
Beanie: Go there talk slowly.
Charles: Haha, go sch bit drum, ajok them!
Eugene: Buy thing leave one for me from HK.
Vien: Lol. Also the same, Don't everyday fu2 tiao1 tiao1. SMILE~
Ayrton: Relax, think the best occupation of yours.
Calwin: AIya, apa la u, sleep selumber? Be alert la.
Juli: You a.. Every blame, don't do that, smile~
Lynn: We next year birthday celebrate tu, big present
Leon: Gundam gundam??? Damn, its time to change.
San: Lol... Go US becareful a, don't get cheat.

Buddies: Be happy, smile, laugh and strong. Bright future is waiting for you all... If free, find your friends come out, because it is only the chances~ Miss ya..

Lastly, everyone take good care of yourself. Coming back soon.



In Italia,
eDdY

No comments: