Thursday, December 18, 2008

Italiano

Well well well... Ciao everyone, the warmest greeting from me.
For a long time i didn't have my blog updated, alora today, i would like to say that, i am fine here.

While I am in the other country, I learned a lot of weird, fresh, new, bravo and nice things. Their life is absolutely not the same as us. So, my mind is opened, for a bit.

Erm, Italy is about the same situation with Malaysia, so, from Carlo, my AFS best friend, i know that the gorverment of Italy is eating money.

The onboard president, he bought television, radio, electric, water coperation, so that he will be voted by all the citizen to become a president.

Ma, everyone vote him. You know why? Because everyone need television, radio and else. Understand? They not think for the future of the country.

Ma, I wonder why the Euro currency rate is still at the high level.

The school system is about the same in Malaysia. They have to learn the subject that you isn't prefer. So, Malaysian, pretty please felt bless for your lovely country. It is great.

Haha, wonder that how I communicating with others??? I speak English with them, and don't ever felt that you dunno English. Because I jus know that, italian ppl not all speak English.

And, the italian langueges is not as easy as you think. The speaking are totally different.

Lastly, I have to go. Not many time to blogging. A lot lot lot lot thing to do. Busy day. Ciao~



Greeting,
eDdY

No comments: