Sunday, December 21, 2008

Italiano 2

2 days after the lastest post. Em, want pictures? There is.

One thing I not yet told, that is when they are chatting with each other, I means the Italy people, it is like praying for me, as I dunno what they are talking about. More, they talking are as fast as you pee. =_= I think, it is about 400 words per minutes. Imagine. More like flies.

Jia Jun, you said that I kick the ass of their president? Haha. That's not too right. It is just the truth. You know, the trash is everywhere, I mean around the big dustbin. No one of the goverments is coming to keep the trash. It is about one week trash accumulate. Oh, mammamia.

Such pro country also had the same situation. Bravo bravo. Haha, I think it is the common problem, like eating money, fighting in school and else. It is just hidden from you if you are not in the country.

So, Italy people love to say rude word. They told me to learn rude word, izzit enough lame? And you know, because it is too frustated that they keep on asking me somethings, so I told them, "sohai" means "what". T_T They shout this words everywhere. Great and the greatest. Very sad case, haha.

This is before, I go for the star Cruise trip.

Somethings like credit card.

Because I didn't capture the picture of the ship, so I capture its model.
Lol, this is Lynn. Haha know ba, we at Sunway.
Sinmun and vien. So heng the hat meh?
THis gurl cry for his bf... haha keng..
BEfore leaving.. See yah~
RC and beany~ We reach the ROME airport!
Kuma-kuma is waiting for the bus.... "So long de?"

First meal in Italy at The Princess Hotel~
THis is my friends in MSN, on air haha. Peace.
The Organisation of class
My meal in the house... Which name is____ forgot.
This is red carrot, erm, taste like jagung.
Home made Ferror Roshe. Home made home made!
The blue colour is my host brother and the red shirt is his friend.
This is home made cake for Fernando Friend's birthday.
=_= I can't shallow this~
This is the bilik mesyuarat.
Some scene of Cosenza!
The cutest child I ever meet. He was so shy to take a picture.
Haha, he is shouting because I stole to take his picture!
Well well well, PIZZA. The most famous thing in Italy because the origin of this Pizza is from a small town near here.
Begining of a queen Margherita di Savoia, her chef, when it is not enough things to eat, chef begin to think somethings new, that is put everything together, so that the food is enough to eat. So, borned, PIZZA. The 1st PIZZA is Margherita, which have cheese and bread.

I end my post with a picture of mine. I am safe here. And ciao~

No comments: