Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ViewFinder teach me a LESSON

Share an experience with you guys...

In a wonderful morning, a line of sunshine shined into my sparkling eyes, make me get out from my bed and drink some water. WOW, I saw a super nice scene with sun rise ever through the window.

Without any due, I bring out my baby from it's bed and it's time to work~
I frame the scene through the viewfinder, KACAK~!

Take a few photos while adjusting the settings to make an effect. Keep looking into the ViewFinder.

Feeling met satisfaction of taking photos, and sit in front of laptop for facebook. Now I wonder what happenned to my eyes that have a blur spot at the right eye.

Then, I rmb looked into the VIEWFINDER!!! I think............



And I understood that, VIEWFINDER acted like a magnified glass, it focus all energy into a center point to create extra heat and energy. Well, that's works at my right eye.


It made me worried for 3 days, because I thought I will blind!!!

It takes me 1 week to recover this symptom.

Thank you my baby~ O.o

No comments: