Monday, April 12, 2010

Hardcore DAY ~.~

"Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut"
My beautiful morning is ruin by an handphone alarm. His handphone got some problem of calling people wake up at the wrong time.


It's 5am!!!!!!!

Yawn~ My whole body equipped with a pail of sweat, I can't continue lie myself to sleep, end up with facebooking.

Then, later on in the morning, I have my neck slanted. Sleep not good kua... The painfulness stay with me the whole day even now, head have to be slanted by a few degree to avoid pain.

My roommate said: "You should take some painkiller!"
"I am not playing L4d2..." Having him laugh for few minutes. LOL

My friends are so troublesome, they act like Mr.Bean to move their neck and head freely in front of me to show off their freedom of moving those body parts. Ok, fine.

So, sleep in class is a normal thing for us, but not me, today I learn to sleep on 2 chair and end up of like this:
Because I have longer body, it is imbalance!!!! Unlucky...

When all people is slanting to the left, I seems to be so normal.

When is right side, I will be abnormal...
 
Neck ah neck, faster recover =_=

No comments: