Sunday, April 11, 2010

Editing Blog Template

Woah... Spend few days to work on the blog layout... I have bored with the old one, with orange colour seriously.

I search all over the web for any stunning but simple punya blog template, unfortunately, it's gonna knock me down with the CSS and HTML code in the editing tab. As I don't have any idea on those programming language.

\*.blogname h1 {
font-size:45px;
font-weight:bold;
margin:40px 0px 0 25px;
text-decoration: none;
text-align:left;
*\


Only see the first row, I already wonder what the hell is going on? I don't even know where are this thing actually pointing to>>> Plus UTP has a "steady" connection, I will kill myself of learning anything through the web.


Anyway, having through all the life with another environment is hard enough. You can't do the thing you used to. People would like "HUH?" don't get the point. With participating in many activities, I can't have one of them is the strongest, but the last. Start all over again, STRIVE!!!

No comments: