Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hug


Haha. Stupid post? Not at all...

Do you know what is hug actually is? Then how many times you perform that per day? Less than 1 time I think.

Here, hug is just for "boy and girl friends". Damn, so freaking closed mind meh? Father mother, I think just a few family do this. For boy to boy friend or girl to girl friend sometimes.

Actually, when hugging someone, the people beside please don't say or think "Walau, they hug wo, got road nih." Nahhh, road cun? Hug also got wrong? Then better go die.

When I back from THERE, when say good bye without hug, it seems like, without say bye bye. I mean, didn't have a full stop. Like, azi azi...............

When someone is leaving, you say bye bye, ya, that's warm. But without hug, = nothing. Because HUG is a type of affection, love. Not see it, but feel it.

And I loving it!!! ^_^ (HUG). Who want to meet or bye bye with hug, anytime anywhere.



Digi,
eDdY

No comments: