Sunday, February 22, 2009

Biasa Doh

Ok, today's title, "biasa doh". How to say it? "Biasa Doh".

This is about my exchange to Italy, i got knew something really special. It has lower my anger level, my waiting level, my booming level, my stranger level, my closing level and else.

Well, first, anger level. Before I went to Italy, i was like easy to angry. But when i go there, angry is the most bad, those people will keep you away. So, it is like something unnecessary! Therefore, don't be angry is the best way to maintain your relationship.

Next, waiting level. You can imagine that after school, I waiting down stair of my house for two and half hour. Because my host mum was working. =_= That's why now, I wait TAXI for 2 hours, like nothing.

Booming level, when someone say you, someone tease you, you will be angry right? Haha.. I am used to it. I mean, not all, is some. Because there, when i was learning, roadside people laugh me that i don't know to speak one of the Italian word properly. They are stupid. You know? I know 4 things, you just know 2 ok? Haha, that's why. I can tahan for a more higher level tease. And my family. Make my booming level low!

My stranger level? What means? It is like, when some of your friend introduce you some new of his friend, then I will make them as close as I can, like my own friend. You see right, when we ajok people go out eat or yamcha, they will ask "got who?" Then, I will reply with the people's name. Then they will say, "Eh, this people I dunno leh. Dun1 la." This is what I didn't do more! Realise?

Closing level, dulu, when people hug oh, like meet ghost. But now, like nothing, hug ma hug, is a type of affection right? But, now I felt not me close liao, is other people closed. I tell you, when say good bye to somebody that leave far and long time, simply give a hug is good enough oh... Remember this, and one day you will understand why........



Level,
eDdY

No comments: