Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagged by Bean Win JJ Ayrton KJ

Sohaily tagged by Bean the Sohai, Win the Taylor, JJ the brother, Ayrton the Canon, KJ the Loudest.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1) Ajil's trip is owning, isn't it rite? The next party is in Redang, WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT FOR THIS TRIP?

2) I like to hanging out with friends, although it is like so nothing to do, because we gonna separate in no time! Sharon ah, not cry suang ok grrrr? Hear the last post song.

3) I want to make my day busy so that I don't simply think.

4) John's mum is backed, no place lepak doh.

5) Beanie is Guai Chai but he is not.

6) I wish to cheer up KJ, I want to hear his rocking voice!!!

7) Hopes we can paused at the holy moment... 6/MARCH/09 FRIDAY 10.02PM

8) Want to study in UMIT in USA.

9) Boys jobs is to see girls. XD

10) Bin Wei driving is going to kill!!! Drive Safe!

11) My laptop is Centuries ago, please fasten your seatbeat to advance. QUAD CORE!

12) If you online as "available" and didn't reply everyone because you are busy, please knock your head on the wall.

13) Hopes parents will know what I need now, refer to goal number 2!

14) Good luck to sim bear n yan xin.

15) Pray, so that me, calwin, JJ, John, sharon, Yanxin, Beekun, Vien, Winston, Esther, Chia Ern, Guowei, Binwei, ayrton get JPA scholarship... Especially for the doctor career. Sorry for the name unmentioned.

16) Who also can use this wishes... Haha just simply leave ur wishes in the Cbox.

I tag :
1) Chia Ern- Come on.. Let's your hand recover by posting this.

2) Chee Poh- Have a slow rate of updating.

3) Sin Mun- Hope she will be happy everyday

4) Win Ston- He is so lame that I will remember him

5) Esther- She is in aleluya camp in KL

6) Wannjunn- because she always no mood =_= smile lots please



Other friends are already tagged, so I cannot tag anymore haha. These are the person who not yet being tagged or not reply tag. o_O



Taggie,
eDdY

No comments: