Saturday, March 7, 2009

PartyHoods OWNNnnnn-ED!!!

Here comes the last party before the announcement of SPM result.

I have no photo here, so anyone please send photos for me for upload.


WELL, everyone done a good job for this party!!! Everybody say YEAH!!! Thanks BEEKUN for the idea of making burger... WOW, its cheering freaking soothing delicious! Who else didn't tried the stuff?






We enjoyed Counter Strike in my room with 2 laptops LAN-ed. But before that, i ciak chou with John from 1am till 7.30am, until the birds are singing in the sky, sun hanging behind the mountain.


Anyway, baby John still the TOP player. He can kill 54535251 Terrorist in no time! Phewit.

Bean also good at knife and sniper. Who knows this sohai also so keng?




Wa, yesterday beer is so kao... Mum said, we have drunk 2++ box of beer. loL, break record?

Btw, I pity those driver who cannot tui beer for safety. haha.



The craziest precipitator except me: SHARONNIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratz, you have a chance to proceed to the final round although you come late. Haha.




OII JJ and LYNN, the pictures taken don't luan lai. Ask for approval before upload k?

JJ, i played ping pong with JJ, lol don't think how keng we are, because our game is "ping bung". That is. You can beat how ever you like, just don't make the ball stop jumping!!! Nice game izzit?



They are so stupid. You see, in my brother room, they pasang the DISCO song, -10DB, you know how loud it is? Then, everyone sit on the chair and bed to see cartoon. WTH? Can laugh oso. Don't know how they hear the TV... Lol. it's roughly like :


I know i keep say, "eh free find me yamcha." Not Casblerg said one, is me said one ok? haha.. Maybe too miss u all XD. Keep Rocking please...





Rocking,

eDdY

No comments: