Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boiling Point

Sorry for didn't update and online.

Long story, I don't know whether I can type finish, because this line is I use the public WIFI, you know what I mean?

The WIFI that people used to open their cafe, like Starbucks. Not my line, so if they off the WIFI, I will be "OFFLINE".

Therefore, I cannot online at the night, the public WIFI just avalabile at 3 to 6 somethings. But sometimes no.

So, Story Begin, a pen of Vodafone, that used to online, like Maxis Broadband. I borrowed from my host mum, after used, I put beside my laptop and sleep.

The next day I go to school, and when I back, she ask me: "Where is the pen?"

HUH?! Not on the table? But I am sure not me. My memory is very clear, after used, put beside laptop on the table and sleep. But I wonders what happened? Pen got leg?

Well, who take the pen? THe answer is "?"

So, trust become less to me. But, for sure still trust, if not going to throw you outside the house. Everyday, I have to carry things for them, such as, water, child beg, vegetables, food and else. For sure need help, but, its like, always. No, hard to explain.

And, the laws, make my temperature raise selumber. You know I can tahan about 500'C but now is over... OOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!

Malaysia, Aku Cinta Padamu! T_T

Sharon oh sharon kenapa awak basuh pinggan?? hahaha. ren, our place is the paling bagus oh?

Eh man, you imagine, every in the house and go to school. Eat, walk, sleep, bath, school. =_= Someone help me please.

Of course is good to parcipitate in this program. I learned a lot of thing. That is, "No right or wrong, just differentlah!"

Lastly, I want to say, I reached the BOILING POINT (Patient) and I going to explode very soon! JJ, help me scold nahhhh!!!!! Beh tahan



F***,
eDdY

No comments: