Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Batti Cinque!

Yo yo... I am back. Sorry, but it's difficult for me to online. I am fine here.

Prima, i want to reply their Chatbox:
John: No, i will not suicide ok? I have a lot of dreams.

Nia seng: Lol, free until can count down right? Eh, how you live in school without ponteng? So, you saw a football match?

Ren: Calender? haha Of course me too. Erm, you say the right thing. Malaysia boleh! Everynight? @.@ Well, I will be bankrup soon. hahaha ya, Beanie will show off his family.. NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Lol, my host mum explain me the word, which we knew it b4 we come.

Steven: Football match in Italy, Cosenza, 2-0, Cosenza vS Vibonese. No beckham ok? Relax, just C2 group, but Where i live here, Cosenza, always champion in C2 match. Got, I took pictures. Post later.

Beanie: Nahhh, you don't back, I use your seat to bring Nutella back. haha and Ferrero. "Jangan balik, jangan balik".

Vien: Huh??? Patient?

JJ: Yo.. Yeng movie! Give me 5! But, the translation a bit too hard, make feeling gone a bit. Haha.

Calwin: I am relaxing... Thank you. Got go gendang practise?

John: Lol, read post 1st, I explained ma.. aiyooo

Ok done, my situation turns better, since I told my family the truths, hard to, isn't it? But, if you not do that, you gonna shout "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" everyday. I felt much better now. God bless me! Yeppy...

"No right or wrong, just differentlah", eh, this quote not write for nothing on the AFS shirt, its means a lot. Everyday, I think think and think in the school, because I am too free, many things getting opened! It's good.

Anyhow, I still miss my home. Hehe.. Beanie beanie, you don't chiam my ears per favore after we go home. You go for orientation on 15th February?

I realise, football is nice to see, not TV, but the real match. Haha cheers Steven, not Milan, no Beckham. But i will ask for this. Wahahaha!

After I see the video made by JJ, wow, flash in my brain, It's remind me, "I wanna go school........"



Cosenza,
eDdY

No comments: