Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Staff Room

Wait! Before that, reader, please don't mind about this, i just to be frank. Because this is exam season. If other then that, i am OK. OK? Take a look,

Aduh... This holy staff room gave me some troubles.

You sure had entered the staff room before right? I mean schools'. Missions are to find teachers, take books or something else to do.

SUI a.......
I always unrealisely stepped on the bomb. Maybe too helpful, or too tall, too white or giant? XD not so. Anytime, One short phrase of voice:
"EDDY~"

Woah, like radioactive radiations, detect my presence slumber.

Imagination on how fast it is

Howei! Big case, want escape-too late, to do that.
Then, slowly ask, "YES?"

"Can you help me........................" That is the problems.
Then my partners, i means my friends those walk beside me, escape at once without any sound, to avoid to be boomed by the bomb. No way, have to do it although it is time-eater. Bo bian~ At this precious moment of SPM, i had plan my time to do my revision all the time, but...

So, if you entered the staff room please fasten your seat belt, wear helmet, wear gloves, wear mask, wear jacket or else DISASTER will be happening on you.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Bomb has been planted.




Nuclear Radiations,@
eDdY

No comments: