Friday, October 10, 2008

Graduations

Oh craps, exam is coming.
Time wait for no man. Graduation is coming soon.

I don't know what will happen on the day. Crying? Sad? Or go pass the day steadily? Never had a meeting that did not reach the end. So, it's time for us to separate our ways, to either N,S,E or W.


I don't know what is the date of graduation, but anyway, I we are going to separate. Although we together for 5 years (for me), but you all are insanely friendly, the most outstanding friends ever. I mean everyone.

Our future is still unknown, who will be the manager, who will be the workers, doctor, engineer or else. I hope no one will be the MPKT. Because in the future there are the cleaning bacteria without equip of human.

I know that, a lot of incident happened in secondary life, but i learned a lot. Really a lot! Behaviour, Attitude, Community, Friendship, Communication included. Sometimes, it will be an unfair situation, but this is the reality, we must used to it, and use brain to overcome it indeed.

A thousand appreciation for my teachers who lead along my studies so that I am standing well today!

Friends, I will save the memories of the moment with you in my mind and till the last breath. Indefinitely... Some happy, some down, some sadly. But anyway, they were the most beautiful things that I had seen in my life ever.
I saw that every one is growing up, not bigger, is matured. Keep it up until the SPM and your life.

A indefinitely diary about school, class, teachers and friends. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Pen In hand,
eDdY

No comments: