Friday, June 13, 2008

cYcLe ( SAI KE )

This time i want to share about cycling.
EM... Everyone had ride a bicycle before right? Have you ride it for a long time? How did you felt? Tired-ing? Fun? Sore? Or pain?
Haha! Cycle is not easy as you thought, it uses muscles of legs ( quadriceps femoris ) , muscles around your stomace ( retus abdominis ) and your patient from your brain is important for you able to cycle a long way. Sometimes, people with a weak spirit, they will becomes tired quicker than a strong spirit people. A English word "SPIRIT" comes from the Latin spiritus, meaning "breath". Therefore, your consistency of your breath is important so that you will not become tired too soon! Make every breath deep as it can let your body to absorb more oxygen O2 gases to be use by the muscles and brain.
For me, the furthest way i cycled is to TER. And i always goes tuition by my LERUN bicycle. I don't want to learn to ride motorcycle because i think i will becomes lazy like a worm and it is dangerous too. I love my bicycle very much.

*RAIN*
SOMETIMES it was rain heavily...
For sure i will brave myself to cycle to the house. On the way, the rain and the cold wind make my teeth to "vibrate". Oh my god, it is really cold. Futhermore, my clothes are wet. When i reach my house. At once, i will go for a bath. This event make me wake up from "dream" and my brain more fresh and alert! Feeling nice when can interact with the natural things. It is undescribe-able~
Someone will ask, why I don't want to take a ride of friends cars?
Hah, recall back...
One day, it was raining cat and dog. I thinking of how i am going to tuition by bicycle. Impossible to reach. Haha. So, i called my friends to fetch me. I was very happy that i don't need to suffer. While, when tuition was finished, i ask my friend again to send me back. My friend tell me he will back with his friend. So he can't bring me back. So? Why didn't tell me just now? I don't bring my bicycle, how i can back by myself? If i don't ask, i will be sure to walk back. After that, i ask other friend to fetch me back by motorcycle, but he just has a L license. Then, he called his mum and ask her whether can fetch his friend back. His mum tell him to bring me to his house and his mum will fetch me back by car. So, the story goes by plan. I felt so shy that, all family members of my friend are in the car. They are going out for a "Tea". Is that because of fetching me home? I have bring troubles to him and his family. I felt so shy, extremely uneasy.

After this event, I promised myself that i will never ride people's car to tuition although it is raining! But of course, if someone really willing to fetch, i will accept it.


Facing an Uneasy Situation,
eDdY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh. biology. hahaha.

cheers mate ;)