Saturday, June 28, 2008

cHoiR 2008

Choir??

This year choir team is totally different as it has a feeling and a type of relationship called "family". How was it? I love choir team very much, it gives me the fully feeling of family, everyone in the team is just like brother and sister. I think maybe this club practise most of the time, so we are closer. Is it? I think so. But it depends on the effort of each team member too!

Why i said it was a family? Because i can show my real personality without any disturban and uneasy felling as they were my family members. For instance, simply say out a joke or anythings. It is fun right when everyone speak a word and make the situation hot, happy and fun. Hehe~ Em... When sing the song, sometimes the full feeling will speard out, it was like the sprits were surrounding us. Wow! At this moment, i can tell you that "WOW!" undescribe-able. It is really extremely fantastic and even my hair will stand up straight! Sometimes even the tears will drop. Aiks~

It was just the starting point as we improve greatly from the ranking of 16/16 to 7/16. It was great, but i am the last year in my secondary school, SAD CASE! I can't join them for the next war to acheive the top 3. I think next year, this team will be better because everyone is well experinced! Therefore, i pray hard to them to success in the next year. I thinking of joining the team in the next year, but it is impossible as i need to advance my study future. So, lastly i hope everyone don't see down this club even sometimes the shows are not too wel performed, because everyone is scare or sometimes is nervous. Please, started this year, it is fantastic club. ^^ Well. See you~


THE Family,
eDdY

No comments: