Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Concerning Explorer

Firstly, Google Chrome.
-Beautiful
-Cool
-Clean
-Eye soothing
-Harmonic
-Fancy
-Fast
But one thing I don't like is integrated download system, xunlei can't take part for downloading job.

Google Chrome







Second, the most common one, Internet Explorer (Default)
-Easy
-Original
-Classic
-Simple
-Full function
-Freedom download style
-Flexible
But it is not "vista" enough!

IE







Third, We called him Mozilla FireFox. People said it is the fastest, but I used it, nothing different. But one thing is, FireFox used for (professional propose)

For those who like to do something with backdoor style, use FireFox would be useful.
It also have a fixed download system like Chrome.

firefox


So, which is the best? I personally used 3 of these explorer for a optimize function. = )



Explore,
eDdY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i use google chrome as my default, and explorer as the 2nd choice.. google chrome is too slow when editing my blog's layout.. so i use explorer..

try to use mozilla.. but it's not as fast as it's said to..

but still hv all three in my laptop.. :)

eDdY said...

Well.. That's why I say.. nth is perfect. haha

Three is the best. THumbs up~ =)

Maybe next time i create one Explorer though %.%

Steven said...

Try Safari. Looks pretty.