Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Stone Kill Two Birds

PIANG PIANG!!! DOUBLE KILL~
After the tragedy on 8 May, the day I receive Petronas scholarship.


GOSH~ Today 1:50pm, I received an email again:



TM just fucking said I get the scholar, see how they narrate:

Berjaya - Tawaran Biasiswa Peringkat Pra-U di MMU‏
Assalamualaikum wbt dan Salam Sejahtera,
Saudara/Saudari,
Yayasan TM akan menawarkan biasiswa pengajian dalam negara kepada saudara/saudari. Maklumat lanjut akan diperincikan dalam surat tawaran yang akan dikeluarkan kelak. Pihak kami mengucapkan tahniah kepada saudara/saudari atas kejayaan mendapat biasiswa dari Yayasan TM.

Sekian dan salam hormat.

OMG.. My lovely University, MMU!!! Have all IT courses and so professional!!!

WalauEH.. 1 stone kill 2 birds.. wtf.. Telekom people will kill me for spamming them for scholar~ They warning us b4! They tell to leave b4 u leech two thing. But how, i oso unpredicted.

But no way, I already made decision to go to UTP for my foundation and degree about 4.5 years. BTW, I will more happy if I study in MMU, because this is a Technology University and it has additional point on IT education.

If study environment and preference, I choose MMU, but for future, I choose Petronas.

He have large contract with the whole world. And is very rich as well. $$ I have chance to work in Singapore. Wisemen said, think twice before act. Sometimes really hard.




If possible, I would seperate half to study at both University.

I hope "THE ROAD NOT TAKEN" will probably not happened on me please~

Quote***The right choice, the bright future ; Wrong choice, the kecai-ing future.



However, MY GERAK HATI NOW, tell me to go MMu o.O





Scholaring,
eDdy

No comments: