Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aedes System

Lately, the Ministry of Health sent their people to spray my flat as well. Lol... I am sick of the irritating smoke for killing Aedes Mosquitoes. Without a doubt, i ran out of my house as fast as dog chasing me. What the heck. The blurring smoke blurred my vision and my eyes were pain.

No. I said IF i was in the house, then above incident occured automaticly. When the nasty smoke sprayed, i was tuitioning my Additional Math at the ground floor. Originally, i am so excited to solve those challenging question.

But, unfortunately, "PERHATIAN, sila keluar dari bangunan dengan segera! Semburan ubat menghapuskan nyamuk aedes akan dimulakan sebentar lagi~" The loudspeaker said harshly.

My mood flew away at once. Sir continues his teaching until i can't saw him clearly. The nasty smoke block my vision selumber. It is like blocking an ant to climb further. Then i packed my apparatus and equiments and ran out of the building immediately.

When i waited the nasty smoke to get rid of the building, i took some photos.


Pointing at? Who is that? Hey! My flat is burning! Aaaa.. "Hey, it's just Aedes Sprays" "Oh, .....



Lol... It is Ming Ee. What a dangerous and climax situation. Bomba is around. He was shocked with the smoke! And shouting "Help me" stupidly insanely harshly everywhere everysecond.


Run! The NASTY smoke getting nearer!


Run FOR LIFE!!!


*CouGH* Grasping for fresh air. Ouch.

As the reporter said: No one was hurted and all the villagers get sufficent of oxygen in the right time and the right place. All Saved! Hoof* It is time for a picture. *CAK*

The only survival. From left : VIncent, Min Wei (front), Ming Ee (back), Ming Yuan n Eddy.

According to the statistic of Ministry of Health, the death cause by Aedes system in only August same as the total of the whole last year deaths. So, people, try to destroy the mutant. Not to mention about the villagers action, but i know that

All man think of changing the world, no man think of changing themselves.

It's hard to solve this problem as well.

Preserving the era,

eDdY

No comments: